ENTER ONLINE HERE
Event info can be found on facebook
RYM Rules including licence requirements can be found here
Burnout event Rules & Regs can be found here:
IHRA Rules can be found by downloading the app – here
Palmyra Dragway Rules & Regulations can be found here
Gates open at 8.00am
SCRUIT SHED – DRAGS: 10.00AM – 1.00PM
RACE YOUR MATES – DRAG RACING TRACK OPEN – 1.00PM – 4.00PM
SCRUIT SHED BURNOUTS 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Burnouts – PAD OPEN: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Racers/Burnout Entrants: $60.00 Online $80.00 at the gate
Drags Passenger Rides: $30.00 – Passenger info can be found here
Spectators: $20.00 – Kids 15 & under are free
3 Hours of Race your mates Drag Racing followed by 4 hours of Burnouts.
Passenger rides will be offered, info can be found above.
Please remind your self of the following and remember to Keep COVID safe while visiting our venue!
- All persons must stop at the gate on arrival, so our officials can give you your racer pack if pre entered online or you can purchase a racers pack.
- CREW/SPECTATOR tickets will be available at the gate,
- Racer entry sales will close Wednesday 11th MAY at 4.00pm.
- Competitors/crew must maintain a minimum of 1.5 meter distance from another competitors/crew throughout the facility including the staging lanes. Number of crew in each pit area is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure social distancing guidelines current at the time of the event are followed
- Abuse of officials and volunteers will not be tolerated.
- Tickets will not be credited for any reason unless Palmyra Drag Racing club cancels the event or the entrant has a valid medical reason and Palmyra Drag racing club are notified via email: email@example.com
- Entry to the facility is as per the schedule when the venue entrant gates is manned.
- Camping onsite is for entrants and crew only, social distancing requirements must be maintained, this is the responsibility of the entrant in his/her own pit areas.
- NO BYO & NO ALCOHOL IN PIT AREA! If you are found with open tin of alcohol in the pit area during the event your armband will be removed and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- All participants including crew and PDRC Volunteers must practice personal hygiene and social distancing practices.
- If you have been overseas or a listed Hot Spot in the last 14 days or you have been in close contact with someone who already has the virus please stay at home!
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, as above if you advise us that you have a medical reason for not attending we will reimburse any monies paid.