ENTER ONLINE HERE
Gates open at 3.00pm
Scruitineering open at 4.00pm Closes at 6.00pm!
Racing: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Class Rules & Info – including ET limits and licence requirements can be found here
$60.00 Racer Entry FRIDAY ONLY ONLINE – (up until the Wednesday prior to the event)
$40.00 DIESEL FEATURE Racer Entry FRIDAY ONLY ONLINE – (up until the Wednesday prior to the event)
$80.00 Racer on the day entry
$180.00 RACER Friday & Saturday ONLINE – (up until the Wednesday prior to the event)
$40.00 Junior Entry Friday ONLY
$20.00 Crew/Spectator Entry
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES!
- All persons must stop at the gate on arrival, so our officials can give you your racers pack if racing.
- Discounted RACER entries will be available online only. racer entry’s will be available at the gate however they will incur a late fee!!
- Children 15 and under are admitted free and all children must abide by all social distancing rules and regulations the same as all other personnel.
- ONLINE ENTRYS, WILL CLOSE Wednesday before the event at 5.00pm.
- Competitors/crew must maintain a minimum of 1.5 meter distance from another competitors/crew throughout the facility including the staging lanes. Number of crew in each pit area is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure social distancing guidelines current at the time of the event are followed.
- Competitors/Crew are to remain with vehicle in staging lanes and maintain social distancing.
- Abuse of officials and volunteers will not be tolerated.
- Tickets will not be credited for any reason unless Palmyra Drag Racing club cancels the event or the entrant has advised Palmyra Drag racing club via email: email@example.com before the event has started, monies will be refunded minus a $5.00 administration fee.
- Entry to the facility is as per the schedule when the venue entrant gates is manned.
- Camping onsite is for entrants and crew only, social distancing requirements must be maintained, this is the responsibility of the entrant in his/her own pit areas.
- NO BYO, NO GLASS & NO ALCOHOL IN PIT AREA! If you are found with open tin of alcohol in the pit area during the event your armband will be removed and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- All participants including crew and PDRC Volunteers must practice personal hygiene and social distancing practices.
- If you have been overseas or a listed Hot Spot in the last 14 days or you have been in close contact with someone who already has the virus please stay at home!
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, as above if you advise us that you have a medical reason for not attending we will reimburse any monies paid.
More info can be found on our Facebook page