ENTER ONLINE HERE
ONLINE SHOP WILL BE CLOSING AT 4.00PM MONDAY 11TH MARCH!!
Gates open at 3.00pm
Scruitineering open at 4.00pm Closes at 6.00pm!
Racing: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Class Rules & Info – including ET limits and licence requirements can be found here
$60.00 Racer Entry FRIDAY ONLY ONLINE – (up until 4.00PM MONDAY BEFORE EVENT)
$100.00 Racer on the day entry
$180.00 RACER Friday & Saturday ONLINE – (up until 4.00PM MONDAY BEFORE EVENT)
$250.00 RACER Fri & Sat on the day!
$40.00 Junior Entry Friday ONLY
$20.00 Crew/Spectator Entry
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES!
- All persons must stop at the gate on arrival, so our officials can give you your racers pack if racing.
- Discounted RACER entries will be available online only. racer entry’s will be available at the gate however they will incur a $50.00 late fee!!
- ONLINE ENTRYS, WILL CLOSE MONDAY PRIOR TO EVENT at 4.00pm.
- Competitors/Crew are to remain with vehicle in staging lanes and maintain social distancing.
- Abuse of officials and volunteers will not be tolerated.
- Tickets will not be credited for any reason unless Palmyra Drag Racing club cancels the event or the entrant has advised Palmyra Drag racing club via email: email@example.com before the event has started, monies will be refunded minus a $5.00 administration fee.
- Entry to the facility is as per the schedule when the venue entrant gates is manned.
- NO BYO, NO GLASS & NO ALCOHOL IN PIT AREA! If you are found with open tin of alcohol in the pit area during the event your armband will be removed and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- All participants including crew and PDRC Volunteers must practice personal hygiene and social distancing practices.
- If you have been overseas or a listed Hot Spot in the last 14 days or you have been in close contact with someone who already has the virus please stay at home!
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, as above if you advise us that you have a medical reason for not attending we will reimburse any monies paid.
More info can be found on our Facebook page