SCHEDULE – Schedule may change depending on entrant numbers etc..
3 Day passes will be available online only!! – Available Soon!
Spectator prices at the gate:
$5.00 – Child 5-15
$10.00 – Child 5-15
$5.00 – Child 5-15
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES!
- All persons must stop at the gate on arrival, our officials can check you in and issue entrant packs or for buddy/crew or 3 day pass holders (purchased online) will be issued with an Armband at the gate, this armband is to stay on for the entire weekend, if you are found on site with out an arm band you will be asked to leave, if your band breaks, please bring the broken one to an official for verification and we will resissue.
- Online Ticket sales will close Thursday at 5.00pm prior to the event. Individual day tickets only will be sold at the gate
- Number of crew in each pit area is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure social distancing guidelines current at the time of the event are followed
- To limit numbers in spectators areas Competitors/crew are asked to please return to your pit area once your run/pass has been completed.
- Abuse of officials and volunteers will not be tolerated.
- Entries will be available on a first in basis. Once our limit is met, we will not accept any more entries. If at the close of entries, we do not have enough to make the class/event viable we will cancel it and refund the entries received for that date only.
- If a class does not receive the minimum amount of numbers it may not be run or maybe combined with another class.
- Buddy/Crew & 3 day online tickets will not be credited for any reason unless Palmyra Drag Racing club or the Promoter cancels the event or the entrant has a valid medical reason and Palmyra Drag racing club are notified via email prior to the event: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry to the facility is as per the schedule when the venue entrant gates is manned.
- Camping onsite is for entrants and crew only, social distancing requirements must be maintained, this is the responsibility of the entrant in his/her own pit areas.
- NO BYO, NO GLASS & NO ALCOHOL IN PIT AREA! If you are found with open tin of alcohol in the pit area during the event your armband will be removed and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- All participants including crew and PDRC Volunteers must practice personal hygiene and social distancing practices.
- If you have been overseas in the last 14 days or you have been in close contact with someone who already has the virus please stay at home!
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, as above if you advise us that you have a medical reason for not attending we will reimburse any monies paid.
- Passenger passes for burnouts will be allowed – one per car and passenger must be 18 or over. these will be for sale on the day at $30.00 (cash only) for the entire weekend.
More info can be found on our Facebook page